The National Media Museum28/06/2016
Top 7 reasons, why you cannot miss out on a visit to the National Media Museum
1) The Museum is home to over 3.5 million items of historical significance. Including amazing stories of innovation and inventions that have changed the world.
2) If your an media lover then this is the place for you, traditional and interactive galleries located across seven floors of the Museum investigate and celebrate film, photography, television, animation and new media.
3 ) Did you know? The UK's first IMAX theatre opened right here in Bradford! It continues to offer an exciting programme of 3D and blockbuster films for that essential, all-embracing viewing experience.
4) If you are hungry after a day of adventure with the family? The Media Café and Pictureville Bar serve up a mouth-watering selection of food and drink, while the Museum Shop stocks a wide range of media-related resources, gifts and souvenirs.
5) Discover inventions, objects and stories that have transformed the way we make and share images, the 7 floors take on you an amazing journey through history of media from the first camera to the very latest technology.
6) The museum allows you to experience the magic for yourself, discover how television is made, behind the scenes and you could even have a go at presenting the weather and making your own program. Check out the evolution of technology, a great activity to try with your children.
7) Admission fee? Its totally free, take as many family members as you wish without having to worry about the cost.
Blog by; Work Experience Placement Seemal
National Media Museum, Little Horton Ln, Bradford BD1 1NQ.
Galleries and Museum Shop
Open daily 10:00 - 18:00
(Open 09:30 - 18:00 during Half Term)
Open daily 10:00 - late